The following document contains the terms and conditions under which the company - Rapid Visas LTD - promise to provide their services to their customers. The company is registered in both England and Wales and operates from the address 180 Piccadilly, London, W1J 9HF.
The addendum shall be applicable in any cases where Rapid Visas process or use a customer’s Personal Data in relation to the provision of any of their services. The terms used in this document, including “Personal Data,” ‘Controller,” and “Data Processor” are set out and defined in the addendum.
Before entering into any agreement or requesting any of Rapid Visas services, the customer must carefully read all of the terms in this document and the separate addendum. The customer must acknowledge and understand that by requesting or using any of Rapid Visas services, they are bound by the terms stated here and by those stated in the addendum.
PROVISION OF SERVICES
- Rapid Visas administer all provisional services with diligence and care, guided by applicable law and using recognised commercial practices and commonly accepted industry standards.
- Any dates proposed either by Rapid Visas or a customer, are endeavoured to be met with the best of the company’s abilities. Nonetheless, advertised dates are to be taken only as estimates and Rapid Visas do not accept any liability for the changing or failure to meet any such dates.
- Rapid Visas can only guarantee the provision of services on the basis that the customer provides all the necessary information required to complete the service in good time. This includes all the required documents, sent by either letter, fax, other forms of electronic communication or by way of oral instructions. Rapid Visas must receive all the correct information, in legible forms, to be able to lawfully undertake and provide any of the services. Those customers using the services must compensate Rapid Visas accordingly and to the agreed amount.
DELEGATION TO THIRD PARTY CONTRACTORS
- As your chosen agent, Rapid Visas may decide to delegate some or all of our provided services to another contractor (Third Party Contractor). This will be done in accordance with our wisdom and discretion, and as such, this term allows for this power to sub-delegate to chosen companies. The Third Party Contractors will be paid by our company on your behalf, and we shall charge you both for their fees and our own fees accumulated whilst providing our services. If any such sub-contracting services require the sub-processing of customers Personal Data, the terms of the addendum (found in the terms and conditions) are applicable.
- Rapid Visas will take all appropriate and reasonable care in the selection and instruction of said Third Party Contractors. Rapid Visas do not control the activities of Third Party Contractors, and therefore cannot accept any responsibility for the services provided, including any delays, errors or omissions in the provided services.
- By sharing personal information and documentation with Rapid Visas, you consent to the potential sharing of this data with any such Third Party Contractor as we deem necessary to complete the service. Rapid Visas guarantee to only share the information necessary for the Third Party Contractor to carry out their work.
FEES AND PAYMENT
- Fees for the provision of services shall be made available to the customer upon request. The fees charged exclude value added tax and other such taxes. If applicable, these taxes shall be added on to the original fee, at the rate prescribed by governing law.
- Payment for services may be required in advance by Rapid Visas to cover costs such as consular disbursements. In cases where credit terms have been granted, invoice payments must be settled 30 days from the date of the original invoice. Rapid Visas reserves the right to invoice customers for any additional costs and expenses incurred in the recovery of late payments. Rapid Visas reserves the right to charge interest on late payments at 2% above the base rate of HSBC Bank PLC.
NON-COMPLETION OF SERVICES
- Any service or action instructed of Rapid Visas by a customer is required to be paid by the customer in full, regardless of whether the work proceeds to completion or not.
- Where you instruct us to undertake the services, you will be responsible for our costs in providing the services whether or not they proceed to conclusion.
- Customers data and business shall be kept confidential, except and to the extent that:
- The customer authorises another individual to act on their behalf;
- Disclosure of personal information is required by law or regulation (be that a securities exchange, regulatory or governmental body), in which case as a company Rapid Visas are required by law to comply;
- Rapid Visas deem it necessary to disclose an individual’s personal information to an associated group company or professional advisor (using measures to protect the information);
- The disclosure of information is required to provide any of Rapid Visas services, or in order to collect fees, defend or commence litigation;
- The individual’s personal information enters the public domain through no fault or action of Rapid Visas, and was shared with Rapid Visas without any prior agreement of non-disclosure;
- Consent of disclosure is given in writing either by the individual or on their behalf.
- In the case that the confidential data obtained by Rapid Visas is Personal Data, the terms and conditions of the addendum are applicable.
- Customers data and business shall be kept confidential, except and to the extent that:
- Any individual unsatisfied with Rapid Visas service is encouraged to contact the company directly. Complaints will be dealt with efficiently and sympathetically, in attempts to reach a solution amenable to both parties.
- Excluding claims of personal injury or death resulting directly from the negligence or unlawful actions of Rapid Visas, any legal liability for Rapid Visas or associated group companies, shall not exceed £50,000. This includes claims of the loss or damage of contracts, tort (including infringements of rights or breaches of statutory duty), misrepresentation, or any other allegation made in connection with the perceived performance of Rapid Visas services.
- Other than that specifically precluded by governing law, Rapid Visas is not legally liable for any of the following: indirect damage or loss; resultant damage or loss; loss of revenue; loss of profit or anticipated profit; business interruption or loss of business; costs, expenses or other claims for resultant compensation (regardless of cause); or depletion of good will. This is applicable regardless of whether the circumstances happen out of or in connection with Rapid Visas services.
- Rapid Visas hold no responsibility or liability for the actions, errors, delays or omissions of any associated government, consular or diplomatic body.
- The customer shall provide assurance of compliance with these terms and conditions and should insist on indemnity of Rapid Visas against future liabilities of the firm (including but not limited to any claims for damages, costs and legal fees) by any third parties, if caused by the breach of terms or misuse of the provided services of Rapid Visas by the customer.
- Any Personal Data processed or used on a customer’s behalf shall be taken out by Rapid Visas in the role of Data Processor and in strict accordance with the addendum.
- To the limited degree that Rapid Visas may act as a Controller of Personal Data (e.g. in association with marketing activities), the customer should cite both the privacy notice and the addendum.
BRIBERY AND CORRUPTION
- Rapid Visas adhere to rules and regulations that ensure compliance with all statutes , applicable laws, codes and regulations regarding anti-bribery and anti-corruption (including but not limited to the Bribery Act 2010). Rapid Visas require all customers to abide by the same or comparable anti-bribery and anti-corruption rules and regulations.
- The services of Rapid Visas are not to be sold or used without consent by any consumers, as stated in the Consumer Contracts Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges Regulations 2013. Any individual undertaking any such action will no longer be protected under our terms and conditions.
CONTRACTS (RIGHTS OF THIRD PARTIES) ACT 1999
- Under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act of 1999, only those individuals party to our agreement are able to enforce any of these terms and conditions. Any right or remedy that exits separately to this Act is in no way impacted or altered by this clause.
- Should Rapid Visas neglect to adhere to any of the obligations stated in these terms, or fail to exercise any of the rules, regulations or rights which these terms give Rapid Visas entitlement to, this will not constitute a waiver of such rules or rights and shall not, under any conditions, absolve the customer from compliance with the terms and obligations stated here.
- If Rapid Visas should issue a waiver for a particular default, this does not constitute a waiver for any subsequent defaults that may occur.
- If any of these terms and conditions are found to be invalid, unlawful or unenforceable to any extent by a managing agent, the specific term, condition or provision shall be removed from the remaining terms, conditions and provisions. The remaining terms shall continue to be valid to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- The terms and conditions stated here, and any documentation expressly referred to in these terms, represent the entire agreement between Rapid Visas and customers in relation to any of the mentioned subject matters. Moreover, these terms supersede any prior agreement, understanding or arrangement that may have been made between Rapid Visas and customers, whether in writing or through oral means.
- Both the customer and Rapid Visas acknowledge that no other statement, undertaking or promise made prior or separately to this agreement are valid or relevant, and that the terms and conditions stated in this document are the sole terms of the agreement.
CHANGES TO THESE TERMS
- Rapid Visas reserve the right to make changes and adaptations to these terms, as and when they see fit.
LAW AND JURISDICTION
- Both Rapid Visas and the customer agree to fully comply with the exclusive jurisdiction and laws of the courts of Wales and England. The terms and conditions declared here, including all documents, agreements and application forms that may embody these terms (if the document does contain a separate law clause) shall be governed, maintained and construed in accordance with the laws of the United Kingdom.